Equine Health Requirements Form
Please return a completed BVSS Equine Health Requirements form required for all horses to gain entry on grounds.
Download the Equine Health Requirements Form
OFFICIAL TRAVEL COORDINATIOR
Connections at EquestrianTravel.com. Call or click for special room rates!
The Brandywine Valley Summer Series includes the following feature classes:
- $15,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
Sponsored by Johnson Horse Transportation
- $5,000 National Hunter Derby EACH WEEK
Week 1 Sponsored by Concord Pet Food and Supplies
- $5,000 High JR AO Jumper Hall of Fame Classic
- $3,500 Low JR AO Jumper Hall of Fame Classic
- Hunter and Jumper Grooms Classes
- Designated WCHR Member Event (Week 1)
- PHSA Hunter Classic (Week 2)
Recognized by: NAL, WHIS, THIS, ARIAT, SJHF, PHSA, MHSA, M&S, EPPHA, CPJHSA, PJA
Four AA Horse Shows between May and July 2013 at
The Blue Rock Classic on May 17 and Swan Lake Kick-Off Classic on June 21
Brandywine Summer Series Week I on June 29 and Week II on July 6
Riders will compete at these four events for points leading to the series end awards to be presented at Brandywine Valley Summer Series Week II at the historic Devon Show Grounds!
All derbies are USHJA recognized.
Awards will be given to
- Top Pofessional Horse Rider Combination
- Top Junior Non-Professional Horse Rider Combination
- Top Senior Non-Professional Horse Rider Combination
Classes will be held in the premier show rings of both facilities!
SWAN LAKE KICK-OFF CLASSIC AND BRANDYWINE VALLEY SUMMER SERIES WEEK I ARE DESIGNATED WCHR MEMBER EVENTS