Prize lists are now online!
Brandywine Valley Summer Series
returns June 23, 2015!
Named the 2014 PHSA "Horse Show of the Year"
About Brandywine Valley Summer Series
A premier hunter/jumper/equitation horse show presented by Taylor Harris Insurance Services benefitting the Hill Top Preparatory School and the USHJA Emerging Athletes Program.
The Brandywine Valley Summer Series features:
- $15,000 USHJA International Hunter Derby
- $10,000 Brandywine Young Working Hunter Stake
- $5,000 National Hunter Derby EACH WEEK
- PHSA Low Adult / Children's Hunter Derby
- $5,000 High JR/AO Jumper Hall of Fame Classic
- $3,500 Low JR/AO Jumper Hall of Fame Classic
- 3'3" Junior Hunter Division
- Hunter and Jumper Grooms Classes
- Hunter Breeding
- Der Dau Fourth of July Party
- Designated WCHR Member Event • Week I
Recognized by: NAL, WHIS, THIS, ARIAT, SJHF, PHSA, MHSA, M&S, EPPHA, CPJHSA, PJA